Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What's been going on...

Lately I have not been doing a good job updating this blog account, but what can I say I've been busy. I recently finished what I hope to be my last summer session of college and only having a summer "vacation" that consists of 4 weeks for the entire summer. I know that some of ya'll that are working in the real world probably has no pity for me there, but for me I would like to have a longer break as long as I am still pursuing higher education. All in all I'm picking my GPA up slowly but surely. Also it's looking like that it will be possible to pull out a 3.0 GPA after messing up in the Fall of '05 by failing 3 classes. Fortunately this fall I'll be retaking one of those classes that I failed and will replace that F with hopefully a much better grade.

As well as preparing for school to start up again, a friend of mine and my self have been talking about planning to go to Europe possibly the summer of '08 to celebrate graduating from college. It would be great to have some additional friends join us, but so far no dice. Right now we have been talking about spending around 3 weeks in Europe. The first five days will most likely be in Germany. Then two days in Paris. After that we will spend a week traveling in England, and a week between Scotland and Ireland. Of course the destinations are still prone to change, but I think we are starting narrow the locations we would like to see. For me personally I would love to spend a week or two just in Scotland. Possibly play on the legendary links of St. Andrews. Just imagine how awsome would that be to play on a course that Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicholous (I know that probably isn't right in spelling), and Tiger Woods have all played on. Also the history that just that one links course has. And of course I don't want to forget about the gorgous landscapes that Scotland has to offer. Yeah, I could most definately spend a week or two just in Scotland and to absorb what it has to offer. Well that is just going to have to wait until the summer of '08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home