Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New addition to the family

For those that don't know, my oldest brother and his wife will be having a kid on January 10, 2007. This is a big deal since this will be the first next generation of the English clan. Right now my sister-in-law is half way through her pregnancy, and pretty soon we'll be finding out what they'll be having.

Anyways, one of the ways to celebrate this wonderful miracle my mom and aunt came up with the idea to give one small gift for every week from now till the due date (that makes 21 weeks). This past saturday when I spent the day with my brother and sister-in-law, I gave them the gifts that my mom prepared for them. When I presented the gifts to my sister-in-law she opened the first gift which contained two ribbons, one saying "Mom to be" and the other saying "Dad to be". As for the rest of the gifts are various items for my sister-in-law, for the nursery, and for the baby. For those that are interested, here is a link to the blog site that my brother and sister-in-law are keeping to update people on the process of their pregnancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home