Thursday, June 05, 2008

Finally, some good news...

today I finally received some inclination from Clements High School as to whether or not they are interested in hiring me. When I was talking to mom on my way home from classes, she told me that the department head is considering me for a teaching position if she can't find any one else that would fit the job better. The position that I'm aware of is that it will be teaching 6 classes consisting of 3 Honors Geometry and 3 Advance Pre-Calculus. I know that the job isn't mine at the moment, but it's really nice to hear from the high school that I really want to teach at considering me. So please continue to pray for me and cross your fingers over the next month or two so that my classes will be done and I might have a definitive answer then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home