Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just call me Uncle Keith...

Well I just found out a few minutes ago that my oldest brother and sister-in-law will be having a boy! I'm so excited for them for the fact that they are having a kid to begin with. Now I'm even more excited that they are going to have a boy. Now that I look back I'm kinda thankful that they are having a boy because for Jill's birthday I gave her an Astros shirt for herself and an Astros jersey for the baby (which at that point in time I had no clue what the baby was going to be). So now when the baby is big enough he is going to look so cute in his little Astros jersey. I swear this baby is so going to be spoiled, but in a good way.

Aside from the wonderful news from my oldest brother and sister-in-law, something wonderful also happened to me today. Before my last class for the day, I swung by one my math professor's office to inquire how I did on the final from summer II. Turns out that I made a 100 on the final!! I knew that I kicked the test's butt, however I didn't realize that I would have made a 100. Not only that, I found out that my average for the class was an 89.5, but my professor gave me a B. So he when he noticed that he was trying to figure out why he gave me a B for the class. Since he couldn't come up with a reason, my professor agreed to give me an A for the class instead of a B!! Now how awsome is that! Not only did I make a 100 on the final, but I got an A in my math class!

Praise God for this wonderful day that He has provided me with today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home