Thursday, July 12, 2007

Some pictures from California...

As I promised, whenever I finally get around to and available to post pictures, well here are some.

Some of the first items that I saw was the gas prices,

and the traffic of California. It's scary and kinda impressive that residents of Los Angeles can turn a 3 lane highway into a 5 lane high way:

Also while in California I got to play some golf...

Well, what else did I do...I got to see the fireworks with all of the counselors...

Sorry that's it's kinda hard to see everyone in the picture, but the shot was at night. Anyways, so far the program has been going well even though there has been a couple of bumps, but from what everyone that has been a part of this program before says that this summer is the best one so far. Well I hope that ya'll enjoyed some of the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home