Monday, June 16, 2008

I HAVE A JOB FOR THE FALL!!!

So this morning at about 9 am as I was preparing for my 10 o'clock class to start I received a voice mail from the principle of Clements High School. I called him back and turns out that he had put my name into the school district's HR as a recommendation for a math teaching position. As soon as I heard this I started my rounds of calling people letting them know that I have a job for this fall teaching at Clements High School. Now if I didn't call you personally, I'm very sorry and don't feel that you were left out. I just called the first people that came to my mind. Anyways, as far as I know of my schedule will be teaching 6 classes consisting of 3 sections of Honors Geometry and 3 sections of regular Pre-Calculus.

All in all, it feels wonderful to have a job lined up for the fall. However, I need to make sure I finish strong with my summer classes that I'm taking. I have only 11 more days of classes left of my summer classes so it's going to be a very exciting 11 days with a job lined up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home