Saturday, September 23, 2006

What have I gotten myself into...

Well, week four of the semester has past and I'm still here. I think I'm starting realize how much work and effort it takes to do this semester of 18 hours. Yeah, alot of people feel sorry for me when I tell them the number of hours that I'm taking, but all my effort and time has been going into only 6 of the 18 hours of classes that I'm taking. I believe I'm starting to the realization of the time and effort for one senior level math course, but I just didn't want one I wanted to go for taking two senior level math courses. Actually wanting to go for two senior level math courses isn't quite true, that's just how the semester fell. In a sense I'm glad though that my homework assignments are due one week later from the date that it's assigned. So far I've been able to keep up with things, but in the process I haven't had much of a life. However I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or not. There's this girl that I would very much like to know better, but the past week whenever I tried to look for her she isn't around. Then on Friday when I was focused on going home, I came across this girl as I was heading out. I suppose that moment that I was heading out was a prime time for me to talk to her, but I was really focused on going home. Hopefully as I seek a bit more of a social life that my school work doesn't suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home