Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted...

I didn't realize till just now that it hasn't been since November that I made my last post. Well, a far amount of items has occured since then. First I moved back home from Nacogdoches for my student teaching here in Sugar Land. Then I had a very enjoyable Christmas and time with extended family over the break. We got to catch up on what everyone has been doing and just enjoy each other's company. Next came New Years and set off fireworks with the parents, oldest brother, sis-in-law, and nephew. This was the nephew's first New Years and pretty sure it was his introduction to fireworks close up. We learned that he likes some of the sparkling fireworks close to the ground and didn't care for the artillary shell fireworks. Then three weeks ago I started my student teaching, which has been an adventure and will write another post to describe some of my experiences. Lastly, I helped (turned out very little) with my oldest brother, sis-in-law, and nephew move into their new house.

Well that is a quick sum up as to what has been happening over the past 2-3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home