Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We have a name!!

Well earlier this evening my oldest brother gave me a call letting me know that him and his wife has come to a conclusion on what to name their son-to-be. And the name is...Ethan Bradly English. Now I could have misspelled the official name, but hopefully this gives you the idea. As I start to think about it more and more, as well as saying the name more, the name is a good choice. It just rolls off the tongue and sounds like that the name will be a good fit. Now the next thing I can't wait for, is my future nephew to be born!!

As for everything else in life, so far so good. Classes been keeping me busy, and like I said in a previous post, I don't have much of a social life right now. So when it comes right down to it I don't have much else to say other than I have been keeping up with my school work. However I realized and starting to count down the days (15 days as of Tuesday) till I order my class ring. Here on October 10th and 11th, I'll be checking out the designs and be placing an order on my class ring. Then on December 8th I'll be getting my ring at a ceremony that my university will be holding. So I suppose ordering my class ring, looking foward to seeing more pictures of my future nephew, and figuring out the next opportunity that I have to come home are the few or only things that I'm excited for.

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 5:50 AM, Blogger Brad said...

Well, you almost got the spelling right! It's Ethan Bradley (with an "e").

 

Post a Comment

<< Home